- We take our personal data responsibilities very seriously and we only use your personal data where we have a lawful basis to use it. We will not rent, sell or share your personal information with any other company for its own marketing purposes.
- We will only use your personal data where it is necessary to perform our contract with you (for purposes of a sale), or in a way which might be reasonably expected as part of interaction with our website which does not impact your interest, rights or freedoms. To ensure we are providing you with an optimum experience, we may use your purchase history to identify trends and provide you with a more personalised shopping experience.
The personal data we collect from you:
2.1 If you register with our website or purchase a product from our website, you will be required to complete a form with will require you to provide some or all of the following:
- Name and title
- Your billing and delivery postal address, phone, and email addresses
- Birthday – Day & Month
By disclosing your personal information to us this way, you are consenting to the collection, storage and processing of your information as stated in this policy.
2.2 Details of transactions you carry out through out our site and the fulfillment of your order/s.
2.3 we may collect, store and use information about your computer, tablet or mobile device. We also may collect information about your visit including (but not limited to) traffic data, IP address, geo location, browser/platform type and version, Internet Service Provider, operating system, referral source/exit pages, length of visit, page views, website navigation and search terms which you use; this is used as statistical data and does not identify you as an individual.
How we use your personal data:
3.1 To manage and administer the website which enables you to use the website.
3.2 For the continuous improvement of our website; for example we may use your previous browsing habits and purchase history to select and suggest relevant products for you. We may also use your website data for internal purposes such as research and analysis to better improve site interaction.
3.3 We will share your personal data with the following recipients:
- Shopify in relation to processing and fulfilling your order.
- WMS to process your delivery
- USPS to send your delivery
- Facebook in relation to social customer audience segments
- Use of first party data (cookie data, email addresses) to build custom audiences on Facebook and Instagram
- Use of first party data (cookie data, email addresses) to build remarketing audiences on Google Adwords
- Klaviyo for opt-in email newsletters and sms and analytics/insights tracking
- Mention Me in relation to a referral programme
- Reviews.com in order to ask for post purchase feedback
- Fresh Desk for customer service queries
We do not forward any information to these parties for promotional purposes
3.4 Email and sms marketing communications: by signing up to our newsletter or sms and opting for marketing news at the account set-up stage or popup, you are consenting to receive newsletters and/or sms from us or to receive other targeted and relevant promotional communications. At any time, if you wish to stop receiving these emails or sms we offer you the option to opt-out of this service via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email or opt out link at the sms. We store and process our email and sms marketing data through Klaviyo.
How long will we store your personal data for:
4.1 We will only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to do so for the reason that we collected it for. As every case is different, depending on how our customers interact with us, we will constantly review how long we process your data for and delete accordingly.
Where your personal data is stored:
5.1 All information you provide to us is stored on a secure server.
5.2 We will keep all your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against it’s accidental loss or damage.
5.3 Unfortunately not all information passed over the internet is completely secure. Any transmission is at your own risk and we cannot guarantee the security if data transmitted to our site. Once information is received by us we will use the strict security procedures outlined in this policy to prevent unauthorized access.
5.4 Payment transactions are made using payments providers. All credit/debit card transactions on our site are processed using a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details and cannot be accessed by us.
5.5 Our employees who have access to your information are obliged to respect the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
You have the following rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you (commonly known as a “data subject access request”) including a copy of it.
- The right to have inaccurate personal data rectified (although if you hold an account with us, this can be amended in the account section of your Ciaté London account)
- The right to ‘erasure’/to be forgotten: you have the right to deletion of any personal data which we hold about you if there is no longer necessary reason for us to hold the information. If you would like to exercise this right, then please contact us using details outlined below.
- The right to restrict the way we process your personal data in certain circumstances for example if we are processing your data on the basis of legitimate interests. In such instances we will no longer process the relevant personal data unless we can demonstrate to you compelling legitimate grounds for processing the relevant personal data which override your interests, rights and freedoms.
- Right to lodge a complaint about us to the Information Commissioner: you are entitled to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office about the way we process your personal data.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Ciaté London, Studio 4.1, 4th Floor, Battersea Studio 2, 82 Silverthorne Road, London, SW8 3HE.
When you visit our website, we may place one or more cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes. Cookies may be used to compile anonymous statistics related to the take up or use of services, or to patterns of browsing. A third party collects such data on our behalf to measure web site performance.
Information collected is aggregated for reporting purposes. No personally identifiable information is collected by this service. The use of this service assists us in measuring and improving the structure and ease of use of our web sites
Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you and do not contain any personal or financial information. Through your computer settings you can delete cookies and are not obliged to accept them. However, if you disable cookies, many services on our websites may not be available to you.